Brisbane QLD, Australia
This brand new Tiny House is spacious, light, versatile and ready to be towed to your location. Built by experienced tiny house building company, Hauslein Tiny House Co, who’s team have lived in a tiny house and breathed all things tiny for many years now, you won’t find a higher quality finish or a more thoughtful, functional design. Crafted using only high end building materials (mostly stunning solid timbers with no chipboard or vinyls anywhere), this tiny house is built to last 100 years and will be worth refurbishing for generations.
Full specs, uses and gallery can be view here: www.hauslein.com.au/family-sojourner/
Here is an overview of some key specs/features:
– Dimensions/Weight: 9m long x 2.5m wide x 4.3m high, 4.5 tonne
– High quality galvinised steel trailer, removable drawbar and AL-KO axles
– Termite treated timber frame
– Insulated with earth wool R2, plus layer of sarking
– Solid pine internal paneling
– Externally clad with Western Red Cedar & Monument Matte Trimdeck Colorbond
– Samsung keyless entry
– Premium Rhino Ply kitchen cabinetry, all soft-close
– Innovative ‘slide-out’ feature creating extra room for a couch and a more spacious, less ‘coridor’ feel inside (easy to move in an out at times of relocation, carefully designed seals and flashing for superior waterproofing)
– Stunning modern light fittings
– Space for full size fridge, oven, drawer dishwasher, washing machine
– Flush toilet to be plumbed into existing sewage system or replaced by composting toilet
– Instant gas hot water
– Simply plug in with a 15amp power cable and regular garden hose connection – same as a caravan- for power and water
– Full off grid options available
– Stunning hand made Cypres pine feature sink in the bathroom covered with waterproof resin.
– Incredibly efficient Panasonic Reverse Cycle AC
– Solid Cypress Pine floors, bench tops and shelves
– High quality charcoal carpets in lofts and downstairs bedroom
– Can be towed to your location from Port Macquarie at $2.75 per km
– *Furniture not included
Plenty of space in lofts to allow headroom for couch or sitting at a desk, can also be used as sleeping spaces or storage. Custom beds, desks, cupboards or shelves available to match in and suit your needs.
Feel free to contact Sarah with any questions or to book a tour on 0403 026 586.
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Property Id:3190
- Property Size:32 Sqm
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:HausleinTinyHouseCo