Upper Caboolture, QLD, 4510
***** WANTING GO SELL QUICKLY******
It’s time for a new adventure so we are selling our little (or some might say “tiny”) pride and joy and allowing for someone new to enjoy it.
We have renovated most of it, but it does need a little bit of working (nothing major at all), but we have lived very comfortably in it for a year!
Bits to work on:
– There is plumbing done by a registered plumber but we haven’t actually used it as we haven’t had running water so maybe someone to check that out. It also needs a hot water system
– there is a gas line for the plumbing but it doesn’t go into the house so there is not yet any cooking facilities. We just use our outside bbq.
– In the shower, one of the panels needs replacing- easy to get at Bunnings.
We have moved 2 hours away and don’t sadly don’t have the time to fix up the house.
Here is a bit about our little home:
4.3mts at highest point from ground
We have designed the ladder for the sleeping loft to sit sideways into 2 brackets along the bedside as seen in the photos. This removes the ladder from interfering into the middle area of the house and furthermore, extend the surface area of the living space when the bed is not in use.
The glass doors, top windows and side window of this house allow it to be filled with natural light throughout the whole day. We have never had to use the LED lights during the day which not only makes the house seem bigger and brighter, but saves on power too! Win win🙌
– Tow weight is only 3.1 tonne which makes it SO easy to move! The added furniture that we have put into it has made the house a little heavier than the trailer can tow right now, but with the furniture so easily removable, this is still a super mobile tiny home. When we bought this house, we easily towed it with a Mitsubishi Pajero – no issues at all!
– Trailer comes with electric breaks.
– Unregistered trailer but you just need an Unregistered Vehicle Permit from VicRoads (about $30) to cover you until it’s moved into position.
– Pitched roof gives an easy potential for solar panels to be mounted. Collecting rain water is incredibly easy and efficient off this roof design which is exactly what you want when you’re living off grid (or even if you’re not!)
– Beautiful Wooden floor boards
– Full size couch (Soderhamn brand from ikea) with under couch storage
– Almost brand new double size mattress included (if you want it)the loft can easily fit a queen size mattress
– All the water piping and pluming is fitted and ready to use – just need to connect it up to a hot water system.
– Easy to dismantle floating shelves throughout the house
– Brand new kitchen and bathroom sink and taps – Matte black
– Brand new marine plywood kitchen cupboards with 4x soft-close drawers
– 4xCar Jacks, 4xcaravan stabilisers
– LED lighting throughout the house
– 15amp outlet (like a caravan)
– Wired as a 240volt system (we intended to add our own solar but have lived without power for 6 months!)
– 900x900ml standard shower
– seperate bathroom which enables for plenty of privacy
The house is based in Freshwater Creek about 15 mins outside of Geelong – more than happy for any serious buyer to come and have a look. Our tiny home is available for immediate pickup.
- Property Id:3695
- Property Size:18 Sqft
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:calebcrosby