Sydney NSW, Australia
**** WANTING GO SELL QUICKLY- MOVING******
It’s time for a new adventure so we are selling our little (or some might say “tiny”) pride and joy and allowing for someone new to enjoy it.
A tiny house is a brilliant and affordable full-time living option, but would also make a great weekender, or just list it on Airbnb for an instant high-demand income stream!! Tiny Houses are in high demand for holiday destinations and could be rented for up to $150 per night!
Here is a bit about our little home:
4.3mts at highest point from ground
One of our favourite features about this tiny house is its layout. It is very rare to find a tiny house that doesn’t feel long and skinny. Because the kitchen is set up on the left side of the house, it enables the living area to feel incredibly spacious and roomy. We have never ever felt cramped or short on space in this house and have had so many people comment on how spacious it feels inside. The tall roof also adds to the sense of extra space.
We have designed the ladder for the sleeping loft to sit sideways into 2 brackets along the bedside as seen in the photos. This removes the ladder from interfering into the middle area of the house and furthermore, extend the surface area of the living space when the bed is not in use.
The glass doors, top windows and side window of this house allow it to be filled with natural light throughout the whole day. We have never had to use the LED lights during the day which not only makes the house seem bigger and brighter, but saves on power too! Win win🙌
– Tow weight is only 3.1 tonne which makes it SO easy to move! The added furniture that we have put into it has made the house a little heavier than the trailer can tow right now, but with the furniture so easily removable, this is still a super mobile tiny home. we bought this house, we easily towed it with a Mitsubishi Pajero – no issues at all!
– Trailer comes with electric breaks.
– Unregistered trailer but you just need an Unregistered Vehicle Permit from VicRoads (about $30) to cover you until it’s moved into position.
– Pitched roof gives an easy potential for solar panels to be mounted. Collecting rain water is incredibly easy and efficient off this roof design which is exactly what you want when you’re living off grid (or even if you’re not!)
– Beautiful Wooden floor boards
– Full size couch (Soderhamn brand from ikea) with under couch storage
– Almost brand new double size mattress included (if you want it) but the loft can easily fit a queen size mattress
– Small fridge with seperate freezer included
– All the water piping and pluming is fitted and ready to use – just need to connect it up to a hot water system.
– Easy to dismantle floating shelves throughout the house
– Brand new huge kitchen and bathroom sink and taps – Matte black
– Brand new marine plywood kitchen cupboards with 4x soft-close drawers
– 4xCar Jacks, 4xcaravan stabilisers
– LED lighting throughout the house
– 15amp outlet (like a caravan)
– Wired as a 240volt system (we intended to add our own solar but have lived without power for 6 months!)
– Natures head composting toilet included (these are amazing and don’t smell at ALL!!)
– 900x900ml standard shower
– seperate bathroom which enables for plenty of privacy
Please Note: there are a few little issues that need fixing, we are more than happy to neogtiate price becasue of this
We are currently based in Freshwater Creek about 15 mins outside of Geelong – more than happy for any serious buyer to come and have a look. Our tiny home is available for immediate pickup
- Property Id:3695
- Property Size:18 Sqft
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:calebcrosby