Fairfield West NSW 2165, Australia
As seen on RealEstate.com, The Courier Mail and Homes To Love!
Not familiar with the Tiny House Movement? Not a caravan but not a cabin either, Tiny Houses are rapidly gaining momentum as a way to live off grid with minimal bills.
– Custom Built Trailer, 2017
– 3.5 Ton Trailer Capacity, 8 metres
– Interior 6m length, 2.5m wide, 4m high
– 240V/24 Solar Power and Lighting
– 5KW Battery and Solar Panels, plus “Plug In” Power Outlet
– 6.5kg Bosch Front Loader Washing Machine
– 340L Inverter Fridge/Freezer
– LPG Gas Stove and Oven
– Nature’s Head Compost Toilet (9 Months Old)
– 900 x 900 Shower and Rain Head (hot water gas powered)
– Rainwater tank and pump available at additional cost
– Electrical and gas certificates available from June 2018
What You Need:
– BYO land
– Own mattress (loft fits a king size)
– $30 a month on one bottle of gas.
– Granny flat
– Full time residence
– Stepping stone between rental and home loan
– Lockyer Valley
– We used a low loader truck, costing $800 for 160km.
– Trailer is not registered or designed for frequent road use.
– Was $70, 000
– Now $60, 000 if sold and removed before Sat 27 April 2019.
– Tiny home will no longer be on the market if not sold before this date.
Re-Advertising due to buyer financial default. Please no low ballers, price is fairly firm.
Tags: Tiny House, Tiny Home, Tiny House On Wheels, Granny Flat, House For Sale, Demountable, Donga, Transportable Building, Teenage Retreat, Portable Dwelling, Portable Building, Transportable Building, Cabin
- Hot water
- Property Id:2407
- Property Size:15 Sqm
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:angwallace91