Property ID : Lot 80 or SP158816
For Sale $39,500.00 - Land
Acre for sale in the beautiful Kookaburra Park Eco Village near Gin Gin!
• 3876 Msq (Lot 80 or SP158816) & Flood Free
• Flat & FREEHOLD Block
• Underground Power and Phone on road frontage if desired or go Off Grid
• The Village has a Garden Water Scheme- metered to front of block.
• Community Title (Group Title), Residential Zoned, NOT a Bush Block!
• Seasonal Creek right behind the property
• 2 Sides Bordered by Common Land
• Small Dam on common ground adjacent to block
• Fully Sealed Access Road
• Low Council Rates, Less than $1100 a Year
• Away From the Main Road for your own Quiet Piece of Paradise
The Village has Council garbage service and daily mail to central delivery point in shelter shed community gathering park area which over looks the first lake.
The village is a private subdivision made up of 124 psrt acre, freehold allotments strategically placed within the bushland. All surrounded by 350 acres of common property, owned by all lot holders.
For more info about this lovely place check out: http://kookaburra.eco-village.com.au/index.html
Floorplan of the blocks of land (the block is number 80 on the map): http://kookaburra.eco-village.com.au/KookaburraPark_LotMap.pdf
Prices of other land available: http://kookaburra.eco-village.com.au/prices.html
This block is approx 5 minutes from Gin Gin, a town internationally renowned for native barramundi fishing. It has a hospital, plenty of schooling, an IGA Supermarket, plenty of cute and little shops, doctors, a chemist and a Pub. For the Golf lovers, the Gin Gin Golf course is right next door and so is Gin Gin State High School. An easy drive east has you at Bundaberg and for those wishing to combine country and coast, the white sandy beaches of Woodgate are less than 1 Hr away.
Bought this lovely piece of land to build our dream house on it, but due to unforseen circumstances, plans have changed, so our loss is your luck…