Bordertown SA 5268, Australia
This tiny house is designed by Sowelo Tiny Houses and follows closely with the showroom model displayed on their website – https://www.sowelotinyhouses.com.au – this tiny house is almost finished being built and is ready to inspect!
The design uses space efficiently to make the most of its 8m long, 4.3m high and 2.5m wide shape. It comes on a 4.5 tonne GVM trailer with 6 wheel electric brake system, making it simple to relocate and giving you the freedom tiny house owners enjoy!
The house comes with a lounge / sofa bed, a full size energy efficient fridge, bar stools and pendant lights, meaning most of your furniture needs have already been taken care of (they’re stylish and match the house design too!).
– 2 loft bedrooms with sky lights; master loft 7.36m2, second loft 5.36m2
– Full size kitchen with stainless steel all gas stove/oven, 700mm sink with pull out hose mixer tap, spice rack, bin drawers and push to open drawers (meaning no handles for a sleek finish)
– Fold away dining table
– Under stair cupboards with clothes hanger.
– Bathroom with rain shower, bath and stainless steel surrounds.
– Composting toilet, vanity with large mirror, above bench hand basin and room to add a washing machine.
– Nook area transforms from reading area to desk height with power points and shelving.
– LED down lights and 11 double power points, including USB
– Energy efficient convection panel heater
– Bifold doors and servery window
– Grow wall with integrated watering system.
– All plumbing and drainage is ready for connection
– Instant gas hot water
– Colourbond flashings and Zincalum roofing including gutters and downpipe, ready for tank connection
– Australian mountain Ash Bench tops coated in food grade coatings
– 240Volt throughout the house, with all electrical installed by Sowello’s licensed electrician.
Sowelo Tiny Houses are built using 100% renewable solar power, with all internal and external materials coated using Low or no VOC paints, oils and coatings. It has fully insulated walls and ceiling with 80% recycled polyester insulation.
We are reluctantly selling our tiny house as our plans for the immediate future have changed and we have decided to travel. Sowelo Tiny Houses are close to completing its construction so we are selling it for the exact price that we paid for it – this means that the buyer will have a brand new, well-designed and eco friendly home!
- Hot water
- Property Id:2783
- Property Size:20 Sqm
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:Mitch