For Sale $85,000.00 - Tiny House
Imagine for a minute what life would be like if you had the freedom to work only when you wanted to because your expenses were soo low, you were completely off the grid and what if you could live wherever you wanted because your home could be easily moved whenever and wherever you wished, What if escaping the rat race was a real possibility?
Well here is that possibility! And it doesn’t involve a cave in the wilderness! It’s new, modern and very comfortable!!
This is the ‘Freedom’ model designed by Tiny Real Estate which is an off the grid tiny home on wheels measuring 7.2 metres long by 2.4 metres wide.
The main living area is open and spacious with a very high ceiling which gives the feeling that you are in a space at least twice the size. Combine this with the abundance of large windows all around and the modern interior finishes and you have a truly impressive space in which to relax and take in the surroundings of your new beautiful home.
No expense has been spared in the design and build of the freedom tiny house. All appliances and all of the off grid technology for the power water and gas was all brand new when we moved in about a year ago.
The design of the freedom tiny house is certified to Australian structural engineering standards and all electrical and plumbing work has been carried out by licensed professionals.
Exterior Features Of The Freedom Tiny House
- 7.2 x 2.4 metres.
- 4.3 metres high.
- Weight of approximately 4,500kg.
- Built on a high quality, hot dip galvanised Tiny Real Estate trailer with a GVM of 4,500kg.
- Trailer is road registered and ready to go.
- Treated pine timber framing.
- Brand new double glazed windows throughout with fly screens.
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof spaces.
- Externally clad in charred pine (using a technique called ‘Shou Sugi Ban’ for longevity).
- Colorbond roofing & gutters for collecting rain water.
- A large double door utility cupboard on the front of the house encloses the power, water and gas components.
- Large, double glazed sliding entry door with fly screen.
- Wall mounted washing line that easily folds down when not in use.
Interior Features Of The Freedom Tiny House
- Fully fitted out to a high standard.
- A large custom built in kitchen with full size household appliances.
- Custom built in cabinets throughout to maximise storage.
- Modular couch that can convert into a second double bed for guests or kids.
- Built in stairs up to the main sleeping area.
- King size loft with a skylight above the bed for night time star gazing.
- Ceiling fan in main area.
- A large bathroom which includes a rain shower over a full size bath, a built in washing machine, basin, composting toilet and plenty of storage.
Power, Water & Gas
- The freedom tiny house has a completely off grid power setup which was purchased brand new from Aussie Batteries & Solar. It can also be connected via a standard 10 amp or 15 amp extension cord to a generator or a mains socket if need be. The choice is yours.
- 6 Kwh of battery storage via 4 x 130 ah AGM batteries.
- 8 x sunpower solar panels equating to approximately 1.6 Kw.
- 2400 watt inverter to supply standard 240 volt power to the home. This means all standard household appliances will work.
- Water is supplied via a Hyjet HSJ 370 constant pressure pump. This is only 12 months old.
- 3 in line water filters.
- Gas is supplied via 2 x 8.5kg bottles inside the utility cupboard on the front of the house. Gas is used for the oven, stove and hot water.
All the appliances in our tiny home can be included at an extra cost if needed. They are all only 1 year old. They include:
- An LG 332 litre fridge/freezer
- Westinhouse 600mm gas oven
- Westinghouse 600mm 4-burner gas stove
- Ariston range hood
- Bosch 7kg front loader washing machine
The home is currently parked on 20 acres of beautiful, private bush near the gorgeous town of Margaret River in Western Australia but can easily be relocated to anywhere in Australia. The land is not included in the price. The price is for the tiny house only.
We have spent thousands of hours on this project and have put our hearts, our sweat and our tears into it so please only contact us if you are a serious buyer.