Melbourne NSW, Australia
This is the Freedom Tiny House, designed by Tiny Real Estate which is an off the grid tiny home on wheels measuring 7.2 metres long by 2.4 metres wide.
The main living area is open and spacious with a very high ceiling which gives the feeling that you are in a space at least twice the size. Combine this with the abundance of large windows all around and the modern interior finishes and you have a truly impressive space in which to relax and take in the surroundings of your new beautiful home.
The design of the freedom tiny house is certified to Australian structural engineering standards and all electrical and plumbing work has been carried out by licensed professionals.
The only reason we are selling is due to an unexpected addition to the family which now means we need a little more room 🙂
Exterior Features Of The Freedom Tiny House
- 7.2 x 2.4 metres.
- 4.3 metres high.
- Weight of approximately 4,500kg.
- Built on a high quality, hot dip galvanised Tiny Real Estate trailer with a GVM of 4,500kg.
- Trailer is road registered and ready to go.
- Treated pine timber framing.
- Brand new double glazed windows throughout with fly screens.
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof spaces.
- Externally clad in charred pine (using a technique called ‘Shou Sugi Ban’ for longevity).
- Colorbond roofing & gutters for collecting rain water.
- A large double door utility cupboard on the front of the house encloses the power, water and gas components.
- Large, double glazed sliding entry door with fly screen.
- Wall mounted washing line that easily folds down when not in use.
- Interior Features Of The Freedom Tiny House
- Fully fitted out to a high standard.
- A large custom built in kitchen with full size household appliances.
- Custom built in cabinets throughout to maximise storage.
- Modular couch that can convert into a second double bed for guests or kids.
- Built in stairs up to the main sleeping area.
- King size loft with a skylight above the bed for night time star gazing.
- Ceiling fan in main area.
- A large bathroom which includes a rain shower over a full size bath, a built in washing machine, basin, composting toilet and plenty of storage.
Power, Water & Gas
The freedom tiny house has a completely off grid power setup which was purchased brand new from Aussie Batteries & Solar. It can also be connected via a standard 10 amp or 15 amp extension cord to a generator or a mains socket if need be. The choice is yours.
- 6 Kwh of battery storage via 4 x 130 ah AGM batteries.
- 8 x sunpower solar panels equating to approximately 1.6 Kw.
- 2400 watt inverter to supply standard 240 volt power to the home. This means all standard household appliances will work.
- Water is supplied via a Hyjet HSJ 370 constant pressure pump. This is only 12 months old.
- 3 in line water filters.
- Gas is supplied via 2 x 8.5kg bottles inside the utility cupboard on the front of the house. Gas is used for the oven, stove and hot water.
All the appliances in our tiny home can be included in the sale. They include:
- An LG 332 litre fridge/freezer
- Westinhouse 600mm gas oven
- Westinghouse 600mm 4-burner gas stove
- Ariston range hood
- Bosch 7kg front loader washing machine
The home is currently parked on 20 acres of beautiful, private bush near the town of Margaret River in WA. This property is not included in the sale. I am more than happy to assist the new owner with relocation to anywhere in Australia. As the home is on wheels it can easily be moved anywhere in the country.
If you do not have the cash or equity available to purchase there is now finance available for aspiring tiny house owners in Australia. You can learn more and enquire about this here: https://tinyrealestate.com.au/tiny-house-finance/
There are 2 options with the purchase:
1. Payment in full
2. A down payment of at least $40,000 with the remaining balance paid off over 2 years
- Property Id:1414
- Property Size:22 Sqm
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:simmo