Upper Caboolture, Queensland
This super-sized, double-loft, custom tiny home shell has recently been completed to lock-up stage and is ready for fit-out.
Ideal for owners or builders looking for a more permanently located tiny home that doesn’t compromise on living space.
Features large, open central area suitable for kitchen and dining, large open-access lounge or sitting room, spacious double lofts suitable for master bedroom and second bedroom (or office/relaxation area/storage area), spacious area for bathroom and laundry complete with cavity door for privacy. Access to master bedroom uniquely designed to be accessed by stairs or ladder from laundry area.
More detailed features:
– Super-sized custom build: 10.5m (L) x 3m (W) x 4.25m (H)
(12m length including storage unit and trailer a-frame).
– Tri-axle (6 ton rated) trailer with drop-down floors (raised floor in centre area). Currently weighs 4 ton. Stabilisers, heavy duty jockey stand, and gas tank holders included.
– Sub flooring with PermiFloor insulation.
– Steel framed wall construction with ThermalBreak insulation.
– External cladding: Colourbond corrugated iron with alternate coloured feature section.
– Exterior storage unit with roller door and lock.
– Clear glass entrance door with matt black lock.
Windows galore. All windows equipped with lock and keys.
– 2x Sliding windows (1200x600mm) in main loft.
– 2x Sliding windows (1200x600mm) in secondary loft.
– 1x Sliding window (1200x600mm) in central area (high).
– 1x Sliding servery window (2000x950mm) in central area.
– 1x Double sliding viewing window (2000x600mm) in central area.
– 1x Vericaly awning window (600x1200mm) in bathoom/laundry area.
– 1x Sliding window (1200x600mm) in lounge/sitting area.
Due to the deliberately designed oversize width and weight, this tiny home cannot be registered for WA roads, but can be easily and affordably transported by a third-party registered towing company to your ideal destination.
Construction and design drawings, 3D design renders and relevant construction compliance documentation included. Limited warranty available. Currently insured (registration not required for insurance).
If you have any further questions or queries, or would like to view the tiny home shell, feel free to contact the seller. What are you waiting for!?
- Property Id:3188
- Property Size:41 Sqm
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:Kades