Melbourne VIC, Australia
This gorgeous tiny home features open plan living at its best. Reclaimed hardwood materials used throughout providing both beauty and longevity. The bedroom, living space includes a safety compliant potbelly stove, loads of natural light and scope for your unique needs.
The kitchen is open plan and features a marble bench top, rainwater fed water supply, plenty of shelf and storage space. The entire structure is designed to be removable and the deck was built in two pieces and the verandah structure unbolts and together these components flatpack as one load. This translates to easy relocation via a flatbed container capable truck, two trips, using our local Byron Hire tilt tray truck service.
This really is a unique opportunity to create your eco-friendly, low impact home.
– Bedroom/living space 6.1m x 2.44m – 14.8sq/m
– Kitchen with marble bench top
– Verandah 6.1m x 2.5m – 14.9sq/m
– Large deck, approximately 6.7m x 5.4m – 36sq/m
– Outdoor shower with hot water and portable toilet
– Rainwater tank fed from roof and plumbed to kitchen
– Around 200 sq ft of terracotta coloured cement pavers
This is a complete setup and may be suitable for meeting council requirements for a non-permanent dwelling.
- Hot water
- Property Id:2883
- Price:$39,000.00 Or nearest offer
- Property Size:150 Sqft
- Property Type:Tiny House
- Property Owner:anthos